Administration Support / Receptionist - Honda Cars Newmarket
About the company
Honda New Zealand, a direct subsidiary of the Honda Motor Company, operates dealerships and service centres throughout New Zealand. Honda Cars Newmarket is a subsidiary of Honda New Zealand and we are well known for our high standards, innovative approach and the reliability of our products. We offer full dealership facilities from sales to after-sales service, with a strong focus on delivering outstanding customer service.
About the role
Working in conjunction with the dealership concierge you will contribute to the efficient running of the reception area and admin duties. Along with answering calls in a timely manner you will also assist the head office Accounting and Finance team with account reconciliations.
Skills & Experience
- Accounts experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound organisational and time-management skills
- Pleasant phone manner
- Ability to multi task and work well under pressure
- Adequate computer skills, preferably with a good knowledge of Microsoft Word.
People prefer to develop their careers with Honda New Zealand because we are innovative, professional and a worldwide brand. We are a diverse and high-performing group who work collectively as a team to achieve top results. Every associate is unique, respected, and given the opportunity to develop to their maximum potential.
- Training in the latest Honda products and technology
- Subsidised health insurance
- A competitive superannuation scheme – including Kiwi Saver
- Preferential banking packages
- Staff discounts
Apply through this advertisement or send your cover letter and CV to Steve Corkery at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: Only people with valid work permits for New Zealand are requested to apply for this position.