Dealership Business Manager - Honda Cars Newmarket
About the Company
Honda New Zealand, a direct subsidiary of the Honda Motor Company, operates dealerships and service centres throughout New Zealand. Honda Cars Newmarket is a subsidiary of Honda New Zealand and we are well known for our high standards, innovative approach and the reliability of our products. We offer full dealership facilities from sales to after-sales service, with a strong focus on delivering outstanding customer service.
About the role
The ideal candidate will possess strong communication skills in order to develop relationships with customers, employees and finance and insurance vendors. As you represent the dealership you will work closely with the new and used sales departments to discuss finance and insurance products with customers, and sell the most suitable option to them.
Skills & Experience
- Friendly and bright personality
- Outstanding communication skills with all types of customers
- A heart for customer service
- Experience in the provision of financial advice with an automotive background is highly desirable
- Computer skills and high attention to detail
- Great interdepartmental rapport building skills to establish efficient working relationships
- Comprehensive in-house learning and development
- Subsidised health insurance
- A competitive superannuation scheme, including Kiwi Saver
- Preferential banking packages
- Participation in events such as Round the Bays
- Staff discounts
If you would like to aplly for this position please send your cover letter and CV to Joe Bond at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Only people with valid work permits for New Zealand are requested to apply for this position.