Financial Reporting Analyst - Manukau City
About the Company
Honda New Zealand is a large high profile multi-national company that uses advanced information technology widely for strategic advantage at best practice levels. We are well known for our high standards, innovative approach and the reliability of our products.
About the role
This is a newly created opportunity for a highly organised professional to work closely with senior management. You will use your current skill set to accurately analyse, collate and prepare financial and environmental information.
- Analyse and report financial activities
- Prepare management, corporate and stakeholder reporting
- Actively maintain relevant IFRS knowledge to ensure reporting is compliant
- Honda Insurance and Warranty reporting
- Review and prepare statutory accounts
- Support quarterly budget and forecasting process
Skills & Experience
- Two years previous financial reporting and analysing experience
- Experience with business analyst tools and systems
- In-depth IFRS knowledge
- Highly professional with an understanding of Japanese business
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
People choose to align their career Honda New Zealand because of our strong Company philosophy. We are a diverse group who work together to achieve success. Every associate is unique, respected, and given the opportunity to develop to their full potential.
- Staff discounts
- Competitive superannuation scheme
- Discounted health insurance
- Preferential banking package
- Participation in events such as the Auckland Round the Bays
If you would like to apply for this position please send your cover letter and CV to Tennesse Ball at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: Only people with valid work permits for New Zealand are requested to apply for this position.