Account Manager - Honda Financial Services - Manukau City
About the Company
Honda New Zealand operates dealerships and service centres throughout New Zealand. We are well known for our high standards, innovative approach and the reliability of our products.
About the role
This is an excellent opportunity for a professional individual with excellent sales skills to drive sales of Honda Financial Services products. Reporting to the manager of Honda Financial Services you will work autonomously or in conjunction with the dealer network to develop and improve sales to current and prospective clients.
- Create and maintain excellent relationships with Honda lease clients
- Establish and maintain business relationships
- Work autonomously or with sales staff to promote products
- Provide support and advice to the Honda agent network
- Possess an in depth knowledge of Honda Financial Services products
- Follow and report on market and industry trends
- Maintain and report on key KPI’s
Skills & Experience
- Strong customer service and sales skills
- Ability to develop and maintain customer relationships
- Confident, well presented and energetic
- Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Excellent team player with the ability to resolve conflict
People choose to align their career Honda New Zealand because of our strong Company philosophy. We are a diverse group who work together to achieve success. Every associate is unique, respected, and given the opportunity to develop to their full potential.
- Company vehicle
- Discounted health insurance
- Competitive superannuation scheme
- Preferential banking package
- Participation in events such as Tree Planting Days and Auckland Round the Bays
- Staff discounts
If you would like to apply for this position please send your cover letter and CV to Joe Bond at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: Only people with valid work permits for New Zealand are requested to apply for this position.