Account Manager, Honda Financial Services - Honda Newmarket
Located at our Newmarket head office, Honda Financial Services are on the hunt for an energetic and motivated Account Manager to join our busy, burger lovin’ team.
What do you need…
- Previous account management or BDM experience
- Ambition & drive
- Excellent customer relationship management experience
- Ability to get stuff done!
- Confident in managing your calendar
- Sales experience and the ability to bring fresh new ideas to the table
- The ability to be flexible at the drop of a hat
- Be a person that enjoys a team environment, having joint goals, helping one another to get to the end target! (and doesn’t say no to a team outing or two!)
Why should you join us?
- We are a young, vivacious team that is constantly growing and adapting our processes
- Progressive, lively and fast paced work space
- ‘One Team’ mentality, with a ‘push the boundaries’ approach
- No idea is a bad idea
- A passion for cars, coffee & podcasts may be advantageous in the recruitment process
What will you be doing…
- Building and maintaining your portfolio, both business and private clients
- Business development by way of networking, B2B, cold calls etc
- Developing trusting working relationships with sales consultants in Honda dealerships and agencies across NZ
- Presenting and educating prospective clients on the benefits of leasing
- Assisting current clients with breakdowns, service and any issues that may arise during their contracts with us
- Developing and suggesting strategies to the team on how to make Honda Financial Service a competitive leader in the automotive leasing market
- BE BRAND PROUD
What’s on offer??
A competitive salary, personally structured uncapped commission system, company car, petrol card, Chromebook, cell phone, discounted health insurance, competitive superannuation scheme, preferential banking package and staff discounts!
If you like the sound of the above, and would like to learn more about the perks of working in such an energetic team and worldwide corporation, then send through why you are the right person for us along with your CV to Joe Bond [email protected]