Automotive Technician - Honda Cars North Shore
About the company
Honda New Zealand operates dealerships and service centres throughout New Zealand. We are well known for our high standards, innovative approach and the reliability of our products. Honda Cars Wellington has an excellent service workshop as well as New and Used Vehicle Sales, with a strong focus on delivering outstanding customer service.
• Maintain & repair new and late model vehicles
• Repair and service all allocated vehicles to meet Honda service standards
• Translate and convey Japanese instructions from manuals and import vehicles
• Ensure work area is clean & tidy
• Continually improve and update skills
Skills & Experience
• Mechanical Trade Certificate or a similar recognised qualification
• Specific Honda automotive training and experience is essential
• Be conversant with all current servicing processes (including imports and other makes)
• Excellent track record
• Highly motivated and professional
• Converse clearly with customers on a daily basis
• Ability to read, write and translate Japanese to English
Automotive Technician’s choose to align their career Honda New Zealand because we are innovative. We are a diverse group who work together to achieve success. Every associate is unique, respected, and given the opportunity to develop to their full potential.
• Uniform supplied and laundered
• Subsidised health insurance
• A competitive superannuation scheme
• Preferential banking packages
• Staff discounts
If you would like to apply for this position please do so through this advertisement or by sending you Cover Letter and CV to Tennesse Ball.
Please Note: Only people with valid work permits for New Zealand are requested to apply for this position.