Used Vehicle Sales Team Leader - Honda Cars Newmarket
About the company
Honda New Zealand operates dealerships and service centres throughout New Zealand. We are well known for our high standards, innovative approach and the reliability of our products.
About the role
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly organised, process driven individual to lead a sales team to success. Located at our Newmarket branch and reporting to the branch Sales Manager, you will supervise the used car sales operation to ensure targets and objectives are achieved and exceeded.
- Gain complete product knowledge to actively promote Honda product and services.
- Lead used sales team to provide a seamless customer experience.
- Assist with sales closing process in Sales Mangers absence.
- Promote staff development through coaching and succession plans.
- Accurate and prompt processing of documentation to ensure settlement of all vehicles.
- Ensure Health & Safety compliance by creating a positive health and safety culture.
- Continually learn and improve to update skills.
Skills & Experience
- Strong sales experience
- Proven ability to lead and motivate a team
- Drive to excel in the motor industry
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Exceptional time-management
People prefer to develop their careers with Honda New Zealand because we are innovative, professional and a worldwide brand. We are a diverse and high-performing group who work collectively as a team to achieve the impossible. Every associate is unique, respected, and given the opportunity to develop to their maximum potential.
- Company vehicle
- Training in the latest Honda products and technology
- Comprehensive in-house learning and development in the area of vehicle sales
- Subsidised health insurance
- Competitive superannuation scheme
- Preferential banking packages
- Staff discounts
Apply through this advertisement or send your cover letter and CV to Steve Corkery at email@example.com.
Please Note: Only people with valid work permits for New Zealand are requested to apply for this position.