Branch Manager / Dealer Principal - Honda Cars Wellington
About the Company
Honda New Zealand operates dealerships and service centres throughout New Zealand. We are well known for our high standards, innovative approach and the reliability of our products.
About the role
This is an infrequent opportunity for a highly strategic and professional individual to have a direct impact on our growth and development in the exciting and dynamic New Zealand automotive market. Reporting directly to our General Manager of Retail Operations, you will be managing Honda’s Wellington branch to increase our market share and challenge number one in the new car private market.
- Responsible for new sales, used sales and after-sales operations;
- Ensures customers experience outstanding and seamless service by implementing and maintaining sound processes and strategies within all departments;
- Identification, evaluation and management of strategic risks and opportunities;
- Creates and maintains a strong culture in line with Honda’s corporate philosophy;
- Actively promotes staff development through mentoring and coaching;
- Assists in the creation and development of marketing and campaign strategies;
- Ensures Health & Safety compliance by maintaining a positive health and safety culture.
Skills & Experience
- Previous general or senior management experience;
- Ability to analyse information and form strong business plans;
- Sound business profitability and sales skills;
- In-depth understanding of sales and marketing functions;
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Strong negotiation and conflict management skills.
People choose to align their career Honda New Zealand because of our strong Company philosophy. We are a diverse group who work together to achieve success. Every associate is unique, respected, and given the opportunity to develop to their full potential.
- Company vehicle
- Discounted health insurance
- Competitive superannuation scheme
- Preferential banking package
- Participation in events such as Tree Planting
- Staff discounts
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your Cover Letter and CV to Edmund Chong at [email protected]
Please Note: Only people with valid work permits for New Zealand are requested to apply for this position.