Contract Settlements Officer - Honda Cars Newmarket
Honda New Zealand, a direct subsidiary of the Honda Motor Company, operates dealerships and service centres throughout New Zealand. Honda Financial Services is Honda’s in-house finance and insurance team. We are well known for our high standards, innovative approach and a firm commitment to our customers.
Located at our Newmarket head office, Honda Financial Services are on the hunt for a Settlements Officer super star to join our busy little, burger lovin’ team.
What you need…
- Excellent customer relation experience
- Pride in your attention to detail
- Computer savvy and not afraid of spreadsheets
- Ability to get stuff done!
Why should you join us?
- We are a young, vivacious team that is constantly growing and adapting our processes
- Progressive, lively and fast paced work space
- ‘One Team’ mentality, with a ‘push the boundaries’ approach
- No idea is a bad idea
- A passion for cars and coffee may be advantageous in the recruitment process.
What will you be doing…
- Handling finance documentation through the settlement process
- Fielding Lease enquiries
- Managing and improving the documentation process
- Support to the Ops Team
- Customer Liaison to the fund providers
If you like the sound of the above, and would like to learn more about the perks of working in such an energetic team and worldwide corporation, then send through a bit about yourself along with your CV to Joe Bond at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: Only people with valid work permits for New Zealand are requested to apply for this position