Customer Care Associate - Honda Cars North Shore
Honda Cars North Shore is looking for an ambitious, driven person with a passion for providing excellent customer service to join their service team. No previous service or technical experience required, we want someone who is willing to learn and succeed and the team will help you with the rest! Previous customer service experience will aid you in this role.
Reporting to the Service Manager, this dynamic and engaging role includes the following responsibilities:
- Communicating and distributing workshop duties
- Follow and maintain workshop systems and processes
- Working with the team to ensure the workshop is at its peak
- Liaise with customers and service staff
- Create service and warranty invoices
- Ensure best Health and Safety practise are followed and promoted within the workshop.
We are looking for someone with:
- A hands on approach with the drive to take charge
- Top notch customer service skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident and effective problem solving
- Well organised with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strives for personal excellence and growth
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your cover letter and CV to Peter Van Niekerk at [email protected]
Please Note: Only people with valid work permits for New Zealand are requested to apply for this position.