Dealership Receptionist – Honda Cars Manawatu
About the position
The position presents the opportunity for you to establish a full time career at Honda Cars Manawatu. We can assure thorough on-the-job training to ensure you acquire the necessary skill set to be successful.
- Facilitate the efficient handling of incoming service customers.
- Co-ordinate with technical team and customer to ensure all items covered.
- Answering and directing external and internal calls
- Courteously and efficiently deal with visitors
- Oversee and manage loan car fleet
- Contribute to the support of other departments
- Continually improve and update skills
- Contribute to maximising the profitability of each and every sales opportunity in a manner that is fair to both the customer and Honda Cars Manawatu.
Skills & Experience
If you have strong communication and interpersonal skills along with excellent time management and have a passion for achievement whilst striving for personal excellence and professionalism we want you!
Attention to detail and accuracy in numeracy is a must! The understanding of motor vehicles and previous sales experience will be of assistance to you in this role.
- Training in the latest Honda products and technology.
- Staff discounts.
- Preferential banking package.
- Subsidised health insurance.
- A competitive superannuation scheme – including Kiwi Saver.
If you feel that this is the role for you, apply now by sending your Cover Letter and CV to Mick Ruane at [email protected]
Please note: Only those with appropriate New Zealand working rights are requested to apply for this position.