Financial Analyst - Honda New Zealand Limited, Newmarket
About the Company and role
Honda New Zealand is a large high profile multi-national company where we constantly challenge ourselves for the best in order to gain strategic advantage at best practice levels. We are well known for our high standards, innovative approach and the reliability of our products.
This is a newly structured opportunity for a highly organised professional to work closely with senior management. You will use your current skill set to accurately analyse, collate and prepare financial and environmental information.
- Analyse and report financial activities.
- Provide support with impact on profitability of models, price and volume and model cost breakdown.
- Support quarterly budget and forecasting process.
- Manage, forecast and analyse cash flow.
- Prepare transfer pricing documentation in line with IRD requests.
- Honda Insurance and Warranty reporting.
- Analyse senior action plans and suggest countermeasures as required.
Skills & Experience
- Three years plus previous financial reporting and analysis experience
- Experience with business analyst tools and systems.
- Robust knowledge of financial reporting applications.
- Strong analytical with the ability to translate data into a “business story”.
- Multinational appreciation with an understanding of Japanese business.
- Advanced Microsoft excel and power pint knowledge.
- Passion to succeed, positive attitude and excellent communication skills are a must!
People choose to align their career Honda New Zealand because of our strong Company philosophy. We are a diverse group who work together to achieve success. Every associate is unique, respected, and given the opportunity to develop to their full potential.
- Staff discounts
- Competitive superannuation scheme
- Discounted health insurance
- Preferential banking package
- Participation in events such as the Auckland Round the Bays
If you wish to apply for this position please do so by sending your cover letter and CV to Wendy Williams at [email protected]
Please Note: Only people with valid work permits for New Zealand are requested to apply for this position.