New Vehicle Sales Consultant - Honda Cars North Shore
About the company
Honda New Zealand, a direct subsidiary of the Honda Motor Company, operates dealerships and service centres throughout New Zealand.
Honda Cars North Shore is a subsidiary of Honda New Zealand and we are well known for our high standards, innovative approach and the reliability of our products. We offer full dealership facilities from sales to after-sales service, with a strong focus on delivering outstanding customer service.
- Actively promote Honda product and services
- Develop and maintain customer relationships
- Meet or exceed sales KPI’s
- Gain a full and complete product knowledge
- Continually learn and improve to update skills.
Skills & Experience
- Phone prospecting / telemarketing
- Fluent English essential, other languages such as Mandarin & Cantonese an advantage
- Strong sales experience
- Excellent time-management
- Adequate computer skills.
People prefer to develop their careers with Honda New Zealand because we are innovative, professional and a worldwide brand. We are a diverse and high-performing group who work collectively as a team to achieve the impossible. Every associate is unique, respected, and given the opportunity to develop to their maximum potential.
- Company vehicle
- Training in the latest Honda products and technology
- Comprehensive in-house learning and development in the area of vehicle sales
- Subsidised health insurance
- A competitive superannuation scheme – including Kiwi Saver
- Preferential banking packages
- Staff discounts
If you would like to apply for this position please, send your cover letter and CV to Matthew Fong at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Only people with valid work permits for New Zealand are requested to apply for this position.