Assistant Sales Manager - Honda Cars North Shore
About the company
Honda New Zealand operates dealerships and service centres throughout New Zealand. We are well known for our high standards, innovative approach and the reliability of our products.
About the role
This is an excellent opportunity for a highly organised, process driven individual to help lead the sales team to success. Located at our North Shore branch and reporting to the branch Sales Manager, you will assist with the management of sales operations to ensure targets and objectives are achieved and exceeded.
- Instrument vehicle sales strategies in conjunction with branch Sales Manager
- Drive comprehensive CRM practices, ensuring customers experience outstanding and seamless service.
- Assist in managing new and used vehicle sales targets
- Oversee branch vehicle stock
- Promote staff development through coaching and succession plans.
- Ensure Health & Safety compliance by creating a positive health and safety culture.
Skills & Experience
- Previous leadership experience
- Strong sales experience
- Proven ability to delegate and drive change
- Outstanding time-management and organisational skills
- Experience in analysing information and forming business strategies
- Motor industry experience – sales experience will be beneficial.
People choose to align their career Honda New Zealand because of our strong Company philosophy. We are a diverse group who work together to achieve success. Every associate is unique, respected, and given the opportunity to develop to their full potential.
- Company vehicle
- Training in the latest Honda products and technology
- Subsidised health insurance
- Competitive superannuation scheme
- Preferential banking packages
- Staff discounts
Apply through this advertisement or send your cover letter and CV to Matthew Fong at email@example.com.
Please Note: Only people with valid work permits for New Zealand are requested to apply for this position.