Parts Inventory and Quality Administrator - National Parts Distribution Center, Auckland
Honda’s Aftersales team is seeking a bright and organised individual to join our National Parts Distribution Centre located in Highbrook, Auckland. Honda New Zealand, a direct subsidiary of the Honda Motor Company, operates dealerships and service centres throughout New Zealand. We are well known for our high standards, innovative approach and a firm commitment to our customers.
- Administer and manage sub-warehouse stock level at each branch and dealer by regularly reviewing the performance of stock.
- Ensure all parts functions and actions meet Global Honda Quality Standards.
- Carry out stocktakes in accordance with policies and requirements.
- Identify potential sales opportunities or breaches of agreements by completing regular dealer level checks for purchases done outside Honda.
- Repatriate under performing stock from Honda sub-warehouses to avoid aging stock.
- Manage and assist sales throughout the dealer network by regularly re-balancing stock accordingly.
- Assist the dealer network by processing requests and back orders.
Skills & Experience
- Experience with ISO or equivalent standards
- Proven business acumen
- A minimum of 3 years in the automotive industry
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Strong computer literacy
- Sound multitasking ability
- An excellent team player with the ability to work autonomously
Associates choose to align their career Honda New Zealand because we are a friendly bunch with a one-team philosophy. We are a diverse group who work together to achieve success. Every associate is unique, respected, and given the opportunity to develop to their full potential.
- Subsidised health insurance
- A competitive superannuation scheme
- Preferential banking packages
- Staff discounts
Apply through this advertisement or send your cover letter and CV to Percy Mehta at [email protected]
Please Note: Only people with valid work permits for New Zealand are requested to apply for this position.