Receptionist / Admin Support - Honda Cars North Shore
About the company
Honda New Zealand, a direct subsidiary of the Honda Motor Company, operates dealerships and service centres throughout New Zealand. Honda Cars North Shore is a subsidiary of Honda New Zealand and we are well known for our high standards, innovative approach and the reliability of our products. We offer full dealership facilities from sales to after-sales service, with a strong focus on delivering outstanding customer service.
About the role
Working in conjunction with the dealership concierges you will contribute to the efficient running of the reception area and admin duties. Along with answering calls in a timely manner you will also assist the Office Manager with account reconciliations. Due to this position being customer facing it is important that you are well presented and professional at all times.
Skills & Experience
- Accounts experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound organisational and time-management skills
- Exceptional customer service and phone manner
- Ability to multi task and work well under pressure
- Adequate computer skills, preferably with a good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
People prefer to develop their careers with Honda New Zealand because we are innovative, professional and a worldwide brand. We are a diverse and high-performing group who work collectively as a team to achieve top results. Every associate is unique, respected, and given the opportunity to develop to their maximum potential.
- Training and support for your development
- Subsidised health insurance
- A competitive superannuation scheme – including Kiwi Saver
- Preferential banking packages
- Staff discounts
Apply by sending your cover letter and CV to Anne Wakelin at [email protected]
Please Note: Only people with valid work permits for New Zealand are requested to apply for this position.