Sales Manager – Honda Cars Newmarket
Honda is the largest engine manufacturer in the world and has built a strong reputation of technological innovation, engineering quality and reliability of our products. Honda New Zealand is a wholly owned subsidiary of Honda Japan responsible for the sales of Honda new vehicles in NZ.
In Auckland, Honda owns three Dealerships in Newmarket, East Auckland and on the Northshore. To deliver business growth offering more choice and convenience for our customers, we have restructured our Dealerships toward a "Honda Auckland" approach.
Honda has a strong corporate philosophy "The Power of Dreams" which translates to challenging the status quo to break new ground, whether it is technical innovation, business operations or personal development. People are seen as the key. By respecting every individual working for Honda, every new idea and providing the opportunity for each individual to develop to their full potential Honda will continue to grow and be a strong global Brand.
About the opportunity
Honda Cars Newmarket is looking for a talented, highly motivated, experienced Sales Manager to drive the new and used vehicle sales at the dealership. Reporting directly to the Auckland General Manager, this is a senior role managing the entire sales operations to meet and exceed sales targets and business objectives.
- Achieve New & Used sales targets and agreed business objectives.
- Develop sales strategies and implement the agreed sales plan to achieve sales targets.
- Maximise effective CRM practices to continue to build customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Manage, recruit, coach and develop sales staff effectively to achieve sales objectives.
- Effectively manage Used Car stock to maximise sales and profit.
- Foster a strong team culture and promote the Honda philosophy in all business activities.
- Promote and comply with all Honda standards and Company Policy.
What we are looking for?
- A Sales Manager with a proven track record in growing sales and managing an effective sales team.
- A Sales Manager that enjoys challenge, change and is highly motivated to deliver results.
- Exceptional sales, people management and negotiation skills.
- The ability to contribute to strategy, plan, drive process, measure results and manage change when required.
- Highly effective communication and conflict management skills.
- Ability to work in a team with the Auckland Management to achieve the Auckland growth and business objectives.
What we can offer you?
- Competitive Remuneration package designed to reward performance
- Company Vehicle
- Honda Superannuation Scheme
- Employee Benefits
- Employee discounts
- Future Career development path for top performers
If this sound like you or you would like more information please apply by email to the Auckland General Manager, Steve Corkery at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: Applicants require a valid New Zealand work permit for this role.