Sales Manager – Honda Cars Newmarket
About the Company
Honda New Zealand operates dealerships and service centres throughout New Zealand. We are well known for our high standards, innovative approach and the reliability of our products.
About the role
This is a rare opportunity for a highly motivated and process driven individual to have a direct impact on driving new and used vehicle sales at Honda Cars Newmarket. Reporting directly to our Auckland General Manager you will be managing the branches sales operations by leading the sales teams to provide customers with an all-round excellent experience.
- Develop and implement vehicle sales strategies in conjunction with Auckland General Manager.
- Deliver comprehensive CRM practices, ensuring customers experience outstanding and seamless service.
- Manage new and used vehicle sales targets.
- Manage branch vehicle stock.
- Actively promotes staff development through mentoring and coaching.
- Ensure Health & Safety compliance by creating and maintaining a positive health and safety culture.
Skills & Experience
- Previous management experience
- Exceptional negotiation and sales skills
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict management skills
- Proven ability to delegate and drive change
- Ability to analyse information and form strong business strategies
People choose to align their career Honda New Zealand because of our strong Company philosophy. We are a diverse group who work together to achieve success. Every associate is unique, respected, and given the opportunity to develop to their full potential.
- Company vehicle
- Discounted health insurance
- Competitive superannuation scheme
- Preferential banking package
- Participation in events such as Tree Planting Days and Auckland Round the Bays
- Staff discounts
To apply for this position please send your cover letter and CV to Steve Corkey at email@example.com.
Please Note: Only people with valid work permits for New Zealand are requested to apply for this position.