Sales Trainee - Honda Cars East Auckland
About the company
Honda New Zealand, a direct subsidiary of the Honda Motor Company, operates dealerships and service centres throughout New Zealand. We are well known for our high standards, innovative approach and the reliability of our products. Honda Cars Wellington offers full dealership facilities from sales to after-sales service, with a strong focus on delivering outstanding customer service.
About the position
Learning Honda selling techniques through on-the-job training, while providing effective customer, sales staff and sales administrative support, the purpose of this role is to learn, practice and acquire the necessary skillset to build a successful full-time career in new or used vehicles sales at Honda.
- Phone prospecting to new and existing customers
- Setting appointments for sales division(s)
- Database maintenance
- Marketing assistance
- Participate in ‘realistic’ rotational job assignments in sales division(s)
- Continually learn and improve to update skills.
Skills & Experience
- Retail sales experience with good understanding of sales process
- Passion for the motor industry
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time-management
- High presentation standards with a passion for achievement
- Fluent English essential, other languages such as Mandarin & Cantonese an advantage
Up and coming sales consultants prefer to develop their careers with Honda New Zealand because we are innovative and professional. We are a diverse and high-performing group who work collectively as a team to achieve. Every associate is unique, respected, and given the opportunity to develop to their maximum potential.
- Training in the latest Honda products and technology
- Comprehensive in-house learning and development in the area of vehicle sales
- Subsidised health insurance
- A competitive superannuation scheme – including Kiwi Saver
- Preferential banking packages
- Staff discounts
If you wish to apply for this position apply through this advertisement or send your cover letter and CV to Bert Ng at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Only people with valid work permits for New Zealand are requested to apply for this position.