Sales Trainee - Honda Cars North Shore
About the company
Honda Cars North Shore, a direct subsidiary of the Honda New Zealand, operates a nationwide network of dealerships and service centres throughout New Zealand. We are well known for our high standards, innovative approach and the reliability of our products. Honda Cars North Shore offers full dealership facilities from sales to after-sales service, with a strong focus on delivering outstanding customer service.
About the position
This role has been carefully crafted as a training-ground for those persons interested in obtaining a sales role. Having sales or automotive experience is not at all essential however you need to be self-driven, enthusiastic and be able to display superb customer service. This role is not for the risk-adverse, as you need to push yourself and be willing to give things a go.
- Phone prospecting to new and existing customers
- Generating Sales Leads
- Database maintenance
- Marketing and Events assistance
- Participate in ‘realistic’ rotational job assignments in sales division(s)
- Continually learn and improve to update skills.
Skills & Experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time-management
- Passion for achievement
- Computer literacy
- High presentation standards
- Training in the latest Honda products and technology
- Comprehensive in-house learning and development in the area of vehicle sales
- Subsidised health insurance
- A competitive superannuation scheme – including Kiwi Saver
- Preferential banking packages
- Staff discounts
If you wish to apply for this position please send your cover letter and CV to Matthew Fong at [email protected]
Please Note: Only people with valid work permits for New Zealand are requested to apply for this position.