Sales Trainee - Honda Cars North Shore
About the company
Honda New Zealand, a direct subsidiary of the Honda Motor Company, operates dealerships and service centres throughout New Zealand. We are well known for our high standards, innovative approach and the reliability of our products. Honda Cars North Shore offers full dealership facilities from sales to after-sales service, with a strong focus on delivering outstanding customer service.
About the position
Learning Honda selling techniques through on-the-job training, while providing effective customer, sales staff and sales administrative support, the purpose of this role is to learn, practice and acquire the necessary skillset for a successful full-time career in new or used vehicles sales at Honda.
- Phone prospecting to new and existing customers
- Setting appointments for sales division(s)
- Database maintenance
- Marketing assistance
- Participate in ‘realistic’ rotational job assignments in sales division(s)
- Continually learn and improve to update skills.
Skills & Experience
- Retail sales experience with a basic understanding of sales process
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time-management
- Passion for achievement
- Computer literacy
- High presentation standards
- Training in the latest Honda products and technology
- Comprehensive in-house learning and development in new & used vehicle sales
- Subsidised health insurance
- A competitive superannuation scheme – including Kiwi Saver
- Preferential banking packages
- Staff discounts
If you wish to apply for this position please send your cover letter and CV to Shaun Chun at [email protected]
Please Note: Only people with valid work permits for New Zealand are requested to apply for this position.