Service Receptionist - Honda Cars Manawatu
About the company
Honda Cars Manawatu, a fully owned subsidiary of Honda New Zealand, offers full dealership facilities with a strong focus on delivering an outstanding customer experience in both sales and service.
About the role
Working alongside the Customer Care Associate you will meet and greet customers and ensure they receive an excellent service experience. You will also share the administrative duties of the dealership. We can assure thorough on-the-job training to ensure you acquire the necessary skill set to be successful. Develop relationships with clients, face to face and on the phone. Contribute to maximising the profitability of every sales opportunity in a manner that is fair to both the customer and Honda Cars Manawatu.
- Answering and directing external and internal calls
- Courteously and efficiently deal with visitors
- Oversee and manage loan car fleet
- Contribute to the support of other departments
- Continually improve and update skills
- Upsell Service and Parts
- Create cards and invoices for jobs
Skills & Experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent time-management
- Passion for achievement
- Strives for personal excellence and professionalism
- Basic understanding motor vehicles
- Sales experience
Supported by the strength of our Honda brand we are a diverse and high-performing group who work collectively as a team to achieve. Every associate is unique, respected, and given the opportunity to develop to their maximum potential.
- Training in the latest Honda products and technology
- Staff discounts
- Preferential banking package
- Subsidised health insurance
- A competitive superannuation scheme – including Kiwi Saver
If you would like to apply for this position, please do so by sending your Cover Letter and CV to Mick Ruane at email@example.com.
Please Note: Only people with valid work permits for New Zealand are requested to apply for this position.