Technical Service Campaign Coordinator - Honda Wiri / Newmarket
About the company
Honda New Zealand operates dealerships and service centres throughout New Zealand. We are well known for our high standards, innovative approach and the reliability of our products.
- Provide technical support to the agent network
- Conduct safety and dealer campaigns throughout the Honda network
- Respond to customer concerns and campaign queries promptly and efficiently
- Aid in developing targeted campaigns to improved current and future response
- Advance systems and processes to increase and improve customer interaction and retention
- Recommend and report measurable objectives to Honda NZ management and overseas offices
Skills & Experience
- 2 years+ as a repair technician or frontline in a workshop
- Good knowledge of automotive repair systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Drive to provide top notch customer service
- Team player with the ability to work autonomously
- Sound organisational skills is essential
Initially this position will be located in Manukau City but will be relocating to Newmarket in October.
Associates choose to align their career with Honda New Zealand because we are innovative. We are a diverse group who work together to achieve success. Every associate is unique, respected, and given the opportunity to develop to their full potential.
- Training provided
- Subsidised health insurance
- A competitive superannuation scheme
- Preferential banking packages
- Participation in events such as Tree Planting Days and Auckland Round the Bays
- Staff discounts
Apply through this advertisement or send your cover letter and CV to Bryan Davis at email@example.com
Please Note: Only people with valid work permits for New Zealand are requested to apply for this position.