Used Vehicle Sales Consultant - Honda Cars North Shore
About the Company
Honda New Zealand, a direct subsidiary of the Honda Motor Company, operates dealerships and service centres throughout New Zealand. Honda Cars North Shore is a subsidiary of Honda New Zealand and we are well known for our high standards, innovative approach and the reliability of our products. We offer full dealership facilities from sales to after-sales service, with a strong focus on delivering outstanding customer service.
Duties of role
- Develops strong customer relationships to maximise customer satisfaction and sales opportunities
- Actively promotes Honda product and services
- Meets or exceed sales KPI’s
- Keeps informed on industry trends
- Continual learning and skill improvement
Skills & Experience
- Confident communication and interpersonal skills
- Telephone prospecting / telemarketing
- Strong sales experience
- Excellent time-management
- Adequate computer skills dedicated
People prefer to develop their careers with Honda New Zealand because we are professional. We are a diverse and high-performing group who work collectively as a team to achieve greatness. Every associate is unique, respected, and given the opportunity to develop to their maximum potential.
- Training in the latest Honda products and technology
- Comprehensive in-house learning and development in the area of vehicle sales
- A competitive superannuation scheme – including Kiwi Saver
- Subsidised health insurance
- Preferential banking package
- Staff discounts
If you wish to apply for this position do so through this advertisement or send your cover letter and CV to Matthew Fong at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please Note: Only people with valid work permits for New Zealand are requested to apply for this position.