Used Vehicle Sales Consultant - Honda Cars North Shore
About the Company
Honda New Zealand, a direct subsidiary of the Honda Motor Company, operates dealerships and service centres throughout New Zealand.
Honda Cars North Shore is undergoing rapid expansion of its operations, which will see it hold the most stock in the Auckland region. As a result, we are looking for people-savvy individuals wanting to be part of an already well-established team.
Duties of role
- Develops strong customer relationships to maximise customer satisfaction and sales opportunities
- Actively promotes Honda product and services
- Meets or exceed sales KPI’s
- Keeps informed on industry trends
- Continual learning and skill improvement
Skills & Experience
- Strong sales experience
- Confident communication and interpersonal skills
- Telephone prospecting / telemarketing
- Excellent time-management
- Adequate computer skills dedicated
People prefer to develop their careers with Honda New Zealand because we are professional. We are a diverse and high-performing group who work collectively as a team to achieve greatness. Every associate is unique, respected, and given the opportunity to develop to their maximum potential.
- Company vehicle
- Comprehensive in-house learning and development in the area of vehicle sales
- A competitive superannuation scheme – including Kiwi Saver
- Subsidised health insurance
- Preferential banking package
- Staff discounts
If you wish to apply for this position, please do so by sending your Cover Letter and CV to Carlos Posadas at [email protected]
Please Note: Only people with valid work permits for New Zealand are requested to apply for this position.