Workshop Controller - Honda Cars North Shore
Honda Cars North Shore is looking for an experienced individual with a technical background to join their high performing service team. This role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Workshop Controller or Service Technician who wishes to get off the tools to progress and grow within the department.
Reporting to the Service Team Leader, this dynamic and engaging role includes the following responsibilities:
- Distribution of workshop duties
- Follow and maintain workshop systems and processes
- Promote the productivity and efficiency of the workshop
- Liaise between customers and service staff
- Create service and warranty invoices
- Maintain and promote Health and Safety requirements within the workshop
Due to the demands of the role, the following attributes are essential:
- Automotive industry experience, as either a Technician, Customer Service Advisor or similar role.
- A team leader with excellent interpersonal skills
- Confident and effective problem solving
- Well organised with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Top notch customer service skills
- Has a hands on approach with an eye for detail
- Strives for personal excellence and growth
If you wish to apply for this position, please send your cover letter and CV to Neil Maxey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: Only people with valid work permits for New Zealand are requested to apply for this position.