Win a Honda Accord For Three Years
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. You must agree to the terms and conditions outlined on this page.
2. One entry per person. More than one test drive may be taken but only one entry will be allowed.
3. Entries are automatically made via the Honda Information System at the completion of the test drive. No written confirmation of entry will be provided.
4. Entries are open for test drives completed in a new Accord between 24 October 2013 and 31 March 2014.
5. The prize will be drawn in April 2014 at Honda New Zealand Limited. Honda's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The winner will be contacted directly by Honda New Zealand by phone and/or by email.
7. The winner will be announced on www.honda.co.nz
8. The winner agrees that the winner's name and the city or town in which they live will be posted on the Honda New Zealand website and may be used for additional promotions (your physical and email address will not be included in either scenario).
1. The prize consists of the use of a Honda Accord for three years.
2. The prize includes insurance, servicing, registration and Warrant of Fitness. Insurance excess applies.
3. Ownership of the Accord remains with Honda New Zealand Limited.
4. Fuel costs are at the winner's own expense.
5. The prize will be delivered to the winner in April 2014.
6. The Vehicle will be a Honda Accord, model to be chosen by the winner. Vehicle colour shall be determined by Honda at its discretion, based on stock at the time.
1. To be eligible entrants must be over 25 years old and hold a current New Zealand driver's licence.
2. This prize is available to New Zealand residents only and cannot be redeemed for cash.
3. Employees of Honda New Zealand and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
1. Prize is not transferable for cash or other goods.
2. The winner may, with the permission of Honda, confer the prize to a family member who meets the criteria. Honda's decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
3. Non acceptance of these conditions will result in forfeiture of the Prize.