Honda Civic wins multiple awards and adds a new Civic SX 1.8L model to the range
The internationally awarded new Honda Civic has exceeded NZ sales expectations and gained significant recognition from the New Zealand Automotive Press winning multiple awards since the NZ launch in July including:
• AA & NZ Motoring Writers' Guild Car of the Year 2016 - Best in Class Compact Car
• New Zealand AutoCar Car of the Year 2016 - Class Winner $30K-$45K
• stuff.co.nz - Top Small Car of the Year 2016
• driven.co.nz - Top Small Car of the Year 2016
• Women’s World Car of the Year 2016 - Family Car of the Year
• New Zealand Company Vehicle - 2016 Small Business Car of the Year
• CarTalk - 2016 Compact Car of the Year
The 10th generation Civic has been totally redesigned with a revolutionary new silhouette, athletic stance and elegant, aerodynamic styling that has advanced one of Honda’s most loved nameplates into a new era.
Honda New Zealand is enhancing the line up by adding a new Civic SX model to the 10th generation Civic range. “We’re thrilled to be able to add this new model to the Civic offering. The SX adds more driver and luxury specifications to the entry level Civic S 1.8L at a great new price point, offering more choice and value for our customers.” said Honda NZ General Manager Marketing, Nadine Bell.
The Civic comes standard with Cruise Control, 7” Touch Screen System, including Apple CarPlayTM and Android AutoTM, Climate Control, Multi-Angle Reversing Camera with Dynamic Parking Aid, Bluetooth, Daytime Running Lights, Electric Parking Brake with Electronic Brake Hold, Emergency Stop Signal and Hill Start Assist.
The Civic SX adds the following spec to the Civic S 1.8L:
• 16” Alloy Wheels
• Halogen Front Fog Lamps
• Parking Sensors (front & rear)
• Door mirrors with LED integrated indicators
• Variable Intermittent wipers
• Black Premium Fabric Interior trim
• Smart Proximity Key with Push Button Start/Stop
• Walk Away Auto Lock
• Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel
• LaneWatch Camera
The new Civic SX model represents fantastic value for money with a retail price of $31,900 + ORC.
CIVIC RANGE PRICING:
|Civic S||$29,900 +ORC|
||$31,900 + ORC|
|Civic Turbo||$35,500 + ORC|
|Civic RS Turbo||$39,900 +ORC|
|Civic NT Turbo||$42,900 +ORC|